Your Saddle, Your Way!
At SaddleColony, we understand that finding the perfect saddle for you and your horse can sometimes be a challenge. That's why we offer saddle customization to ensure that you get exactly what you want. Our customization process is simple and straightforward. Here's how it works:
1. Choose a base model: You can either choose to build saddle from scratch or select an existing saddle as a base model.
- To build a saddle from scratch, please select one of our saddle models, including Baroque Saddles, Quantum Saddles, Western Flex-fit Saddles, Western Classic Saddles, Startrekk Saddles(Treeless Saddles), and NovaFlex Saddles. Once you've selected a model, you can view the saddle's basic features and price.
- If you prefer to customize an existing saddle, please proceed to the next step.
2. List Your Customizations: Please review our pricing list for all available customization options. For border tooling or basket tooling options, please scroll down and you will see the links. Once you've selected the options you want, please list them and proceed to the next step.
3. Contact Us: Contact us through the chat button located in the right corner or email us at email@example.com. We'll provide you with a quote and estimated delivery date (usually 2-4 months). Please note that once you've committed to the manufacturing process, any cancellations will result in additional charges to cover labor, materials, and marketing costs.
4. Please Note: Our customized saddles are not eligible for returns or exchanges, so we strongly advise trying our the same or similar models before placing a customization order to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
In addition to financing options, we also offer a Layaway Program with a 0% interest rate. The process is simple. Once we receive half of the total price, we'll start the customization process. You'll have the full customization period (2-4 months) to pay the balance and receive your saddle.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We look forward to helping you find the perfect saddle for you and your horse!
Here's a beautiful DP Wade done by one of our riders!
To learn more about leather options, please click the link below:
To learn more about basket tooling, please click the link below:
To learn more about border tooling, please click the link below: